BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Procrastination

This story is about me when I was 10 years old……..
I am afternoon school sessions. The clock is shown at 11 .30 am, but I’m still watching television. It has been many times my mother told me to get ready in half an hour because the bus will arrive. “You are, if I’m always told was a delay.'' ''In a little while longer I go shower. The bus is late.''
“I’m has been thought and don’t blame to me if you left the bus again. In this two weeks is already four times because you miss the bus to school. Remember what the Prophet Muhammad messages. Grab five things before the arrival of five cases, the young before old, before the crowded field, well before the sick, rich before the poor, and life before death.”I’m directly absorbed in watching television. Suddenly, I remembered that my homework is not completed. "Oh certainly could not do it! Bath and get ready again, like eating more.....Ishhhh…. why I’m not remember the early days just now?" I’m mustache alone. I was getting messy, buffalo just bathing. "Masyaallah, what did you do this? I has been talk of the earlier order is ready. The time at running out.""Ma .. Ma .. Do not be angry with me. I'm sorry for like tough work, but mama please help me to do my science homework." "I do not want to help. Let this be a lesson for you to not delay the work again." "Drop it, I would be fine with you today's Science! "That is the consequence of not listening to me. Quickly go out to eat. Let see the bus. Don’t forget to take a bottle of water and money at the table." "Okay mom. I promise never again grace the work. I will follow your advice."

0 comments: